Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
Banking is at the leading edge of the digital and AI transformation. Owing to the complex processes, heavy compliance burdens as well as richness in data, there is no reason why your bank can’t realise the rewards of artificial decision-making.
During this training programme, you’ll learn that banks have to discover, understand and embrace AI to stay competitive. You’ll examine best practice from various angles of the AI value chain and identify what is applicable for your own organisation.
There are only a few banks running advanced end-to-end data and AI infrastructures. With the right training, yours can be one of them. After this course, you’ll be perfectly placed to derive value from employing AI in your business operations.
You will learn about:
- Designing an AI infrastructure for your bank
- Building multi-stakeholder AI partnerships
- The latest cutting-edge business applications of AI within front and back offices
- Key regulations, basic compliance and the elementary legal framework for AI in banking
- The potential dangers as well as ethical and social aspects of AI
Practical sessions include:
- Make an assessment – how does your organisation handle data today and what would be your wish for a future data culture?
- How would you set up an AI project at your company? What elements would you buy on the market and which ones develop in-house? Which team in your organisation would do it?
- How to employ anomaly detection in your bank. Market vendors and inhouse strategies
- Design an AI project for your organisation and roadmap the development and implementation. What obstacles do you face?
- Identify and structure your own case on Big Data and AI in your organisation
- Understanding the ongoing digital and analytics transformation in banking
- Focus on the data
- Design an AI infrastructure and governance process within your bank: The new paradigm of data and AI integration
- Anomaly detection in banking: Transactions, behaviour and more
- Big data and risk technology
- Emerging risks
- How to make an AI strategy deliver productive value
- Organisational, talent and ethical aspects of AI integration into banks
- Myth buster session: Key terms around AI and how they relate to banking
- Key AI cases in finance in front, middle and back office
- Robo-advisory implementation and regulation around the globe
- From integrated data to applications: Pay-per-use financing, why and how
- Steps to set-up a pay-per-use financing model at your company
- Open banking: AI enabled applications
- Big data and AI in investment management
David Gyori is a globally renowned FinTech consultant, trainer, author and keynote speaker. He is CEO of Banking Reports Ltd London, providing top quality ‘FinTech Training for Bankers’ all over the world. David is frequent Keynote Speaker of premier international banking and FinTech events: he ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.