Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IESE Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
AI From a Leadership Perspective
Learn how artificial intelligence is transforming business from a strategic management perspective. Discover its power as a catalyst of innovation, growth and competitive advantage.
- Gain clarity on core AI applications and how they are transforming business
- Examine the central challenges and opportunities of AI integration
- Evaluate the impact of AI on business models and sources of competitive advantage
- Analyze how AI shapes your role as a senior decision maker
- Explore the implications of AI from ethical standpoints
The “Artificial Intelligence for Executives” program will tackle the following topics:
An Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- Real-Life Examples in Global Industry
- Core AI Applications: Machine Learning, Natural-Language Processing and Robotics
- A Closer Look at Machine Learning and Framework for Understanding its Implications
The Implications of AI on Managers and Organizations
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence and Marketing
The Interplay Between AI and Corporate Strategy
- Analysis of Competitive Landscapes
- Identifying Potential Sources of Competitive Advantage
- The Role of Data and Algorithms
Implementing AI: Technological and Organizational Perspectives
- Technological Considerations
- Organizational Challenges in AI Integrations
Ethical and Privacy Concerns
- Ethical Considerations in the use of AI
- Societal Impacts
The “Artificial Intelligence for Executives” program combines a series of interactive teaching methods including dynamic group discussions, class lectures and the case study method, which will serve as a guide to analyze real-life examples and applications of AI in global industry.
Who should attend
The “Artificial Intelligence for Executives” program is designed for general managers, senior executives and strategic decision makers who are considering applying AI in their operations or seek a broader understanding of the potential impact of AI on their work, organization and competitive landscape.
The program explores AI solutions from a managerial perspective and does not require a technical background.
Trust the experts
Areas of Interest Power and Influence Alliance and Coalition Formation Groups and Teams Accuracy and Bias in Interpersonal Perception Sebastien Brion is an Associate Professor of Managing People in Organizations at IESE Business School. He holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the Haa...
Areas of Interest Institutional logics Social entrepreneurship Corporate governance Business ethics Leadership John Almandoz is an associate professor in the department of Managing People in Organizations. His background includes experience in actuarial consulting, corporate banking, and the ...
Sampsa Samila received his PhD from Columbia University and his MSc from Helsinki University of Technology (now part of Aalto University). He has taught previously at Columbia Business School, Brock University, and the National University of Singapore. His research focuses primarily on econom...
Josep Valor Sabatier
Areas of Interest Strategies in the management of IT resources: cloud computing, outsourcing and alliances Competitive strategy and IT/IS New businesses based on IT/IS Management of healthcare institutions The telecommunications industry Media and entertainment Josep Valor-Sabatier is profess...
Areas of Interest Digital Transformation of Organizations Impact of Digital Density on Business Models Mobility Strategy Big Data Internet of Things Artificial Intelligence Consumerization of IT Digital Media Innovation Javier Zamora is currently Senior Lecturer in the Department of Information...