Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
“Artificial Intelligence for Executives” is designed for general managers, senior executives and senior decision makers who seek a deeper awareness of AI and how it can transform their businesses and how they need to elevate their organizational capabilities. The program explores AI from a managerial perspective and does not require a technical background.
About the course
Creating and Capturing Value Through Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence has the power to transform global firms by offering new sources of advantage and innovative business models. At the same time, it unleashes disruption that will determine which players ultimately capture value. Discover its power as a catalyst of innovation, growth and competitive advantage.
- Gain clarity on core AI applications and how they are transforming business
- Examine the central challenges and opportunities of AI integration
- Evaluate the impact of AI on business models and sources of competitive advantage
- Analyze how AI shapes your role as a senior decision maker
- Explore the implications of AI from ethical standpoints
The “Artificial Intelligence for Executives” program provides participants with a broader understanding of the power of AI, including its impact on business models, sources of competitive advantage and organizational structure.
- What Is AI and How Does It Work?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of AI
- AI Possibilities and Limitations
- Real-Life Examples in Global Industries
Working With AI
- Identifying AI Opportunities and Applications
- Planning and Implementing AI Applications
- Process Adaptations to Integrate AI
Leading With AI
- The 3C Framework: Competition, Capabilities and Constraints
- Business Models, Competitive Advantage and Value Capture
- Identifying Essential Human, Organizational, and Technological Capabilities
- Ethical and Responsible AI
Participants will expand their understanding of AI applications through an engaging mix of learning methodologies, including dynamic group discussions, interactive class lectures and the case method. Academic material and pre-readings will be sent two weeks before the start date to lay a theoretical foundation as well as maximize classroom time.
Areas of Interest Power and Influence Alliance and Coalition Formation Groups and Teams Accuracy and Bias in Interpersonal Perception Sebastien Brion is an Associate Professor of Managing People in Organizations at IESE Business School. He holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the Haas...
Areas of Interest Institutional logics Social entrepreneurship Corporate governance Business ethics Leadership John Almandoz is an associate professor in the department of Managing People in Organizations. His background includes experience in actuarial consulting, corporate banking, and the m...
Sampsa Samila received his PhD from Columbia University and his MSc from Helsinki University of Technology (now part of Aalto University). He has taught previously at Columbia Business School, Brock University, and the National University of Singapore. His research focuses primarily on econom...
Areas of Interest Strategies in the management of IT resources: cloud computing, outsourcing and alliances Competitive strategy and IT/IS New businesses based on IT/IS Management of healthcare institutions The telecommunications industry Media and entertainment Josep Valor-Sabatier is professo...
Areas of Interest Digital Transformation of Organizations Impact of Digital Density on Business Models Mobility Strategy Big Data Internet of Things Artificial Intelligence Consumerization of IT Digital Media Innovation Javier Zamora is currently Senior Lecturer in the Department of Informatio...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.