Who should attend
- Senior Managers evaluating the feasibility of introducing AI in their business & organization
- P & L business leaders who are planning to work on business models based on AI
- Business leaders who are planning to build their capabilities in strategizing future business & organization
About the course
The programme will provide a series of tools and perspectives to address AI in your in business . The programme will address following themes:
- A perspective on the Present & future of AI in business
- Enablers & pre - conditions to introduce AI
- How To Create Business Value: From full stack company to AI-as-a–service
- AI in different sectors of the industry :From Automotive to Robots
- The socio-politics of AI-critical issues
- The governance of AI-a roadmap for business transformation
- Anticipate new technology that might apply to your business
- Prepare for discussion with technology and legal function if you are considering introducing AI.
- Understand AI definition and identify technologies to fit your business model
- Evaluate business plan of prospective partner if they are asking you to share company data or venture capital which is evaluating AI based business ventures
- Understand the importance of data governance to introduce or improve data-centric decision making in your company
MNC Headquarter-Subsidiaries Relationships, Structuring and Managing Alliances and Joint Ventures, Issues In Managing Outsourcing, Role of Independent Directors in Company Boards , Managing and Sustaining Growth of IT Companies in India and Cloud Computing, Online Business Models and Strategies, ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.