Who should attend
- Senior Managers evaluating the feasibility of introducing AI in their business & organization
- P & L business leaders who are planning to work on business models based on AI
- Business leaders who are planning to build their capabilities in strategizing future business & organization
About the course
The programme will provide a series of tools and perspectives to address AI in your in business . The programme will address following themes:
- A perspective on the Present & future of AI in business
- Enablers & pre - conditions to introduce AI
- How To Create Business Value: From full stack company to AI-as-a–service
- AI in different sectors of the industry :From Automotive to Robots
- The socio-politics of AI-critical issues
- The governance of AI-a roadmap for business transformation
- Anticipate new technology that might apply to your business
- Prepare for discussion with technology and legal function if you are considering introducing AI.
- Understand AI definition and identify technologies to fit your business model
- Evaluate business plan of prospective partner if they are asking you to share company data or venture capital which is evaluating AI based business ventures
- Understand the importance of data governance to introduce or improve data-centric decision making in your company
MNC Headquarter-Subsidiaries Relationships, Structuring and Managing Alliances and Joint Ventures, Issues In Managing Outsourcing, Role of Independent Directors in Company Boards , Managing and Sustaining Growth of IT Companies in India and Cloud Computing, Online Business Models and Strategies, ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.