Who should attend
- Leaders who have taken Strategy Visualization along with teammates, who are tasked with developing and implementing new strategies for their organization
- Executives and their teams seeking to continue moving their businesses beyond the cutting edge of innovative problem solving
About the course
The Applied Strategy Visualization short course is an intensive, hands-on experience for leaders and strategic professionals looking to move their businesses beyond the cutting edge of problem solving. In this course, you will apply key concepts of Strategy Visualization — visual thinking, storytelling, and information design — to a project relative to your organizational needs. You will benefit by taking all of the Strategy Visualization short courses and webinars offered as each offering reinforces key concepts of strategy visualization and offers new skills to be gained. You may complete any of the courses in an order that fits your needs.
HOW IT WORKS
Applied Strategy Visualization continues to build on strategy visualization techniques by applying design principles that support both strategy and implementation. In this course, you will review basic concepts of strategy visualization, and then dive more deeply into three key areas of strategy visualization - development, design elements, and execution frameworks. You will benefit by taking both Strategy Visualization short courses and the supplemental webinar offered as each program reinforces key concepts of strategy visualization and offers new skills to be gained. You may complete any of the courses in an order that fits your needs. This courses applies to the C-Suite Business Analytics, Strategy, or Change Management certificates.
- Team Support – Bring members of your team to learn how to apply strategy visualization concepts to a real project.
- An Execution Plan – Create a canvas and execution plan for your project and receive expert feedback from your instructors and peers.
- Visualization Tools – Explore how tools like the Penrose Triangle can help you move initiatives beyond the cutting edge of innovative problem solving.
GO FURTHER WITH STRATEGY VISUALIZATION
Expand your knowledge of strategy development, design elements, and execution frameworks. Work with your team to dive more deeply into visual thinking, storytelling, and information design and create an execution plan that will move your project forward.
Clients call me when they want to leverage the value of their greatest off-balance sheet asset: their relationships. For 20 years, I’ve helped leading organizations recognize the many quantifiable ways that relationships drive everything: strategy, innovation, growth, and profitability. I speak ...
Lin Wilson is an adjunct instructor in the Practice of Strategy Visualization. He’s an information designer who specializes in distilling clients' confusing data and information into engaging design for marketing, internal change management, training, instructions, and presentations.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.