Who should attend
Course participants may include software developers or architects, DevOps engineers, business analysts, testers, scrum masters and project managers.
About the course
This course covers the application of contemporary DevOps tools in a hands on learning environment. Guided by two leading thinkers in this space.
About this course
Implementing a DevOps approach brings together software development and operational processes to develop a more efficient product that is quicker to market.
Presented by two DevOps experts- this course combines industry connections and strong research, to provide you with hands-on experience and a practical understanding of applied DevOps concepts, architecture, practices and techniques. You will learn to apply contemporary DevOps practices and tools to a case study project and develop a solution for deploying a software application to the cloud. Participants will gain an end-to-end experience of planning, setting-up and using a DevOps pipeline.
- Module 1: DevOps Overview
- Module 2: DevOps Architecture Models
- Module 3: Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Module 4: Monitoring/ Logging
- Module 5: Automated Testing
- Conclusion & Assessment
- Share a practical understanding of the DevOps concepts, architecture, practices, tools and techniques.
- Design and implement the DevOps pipeline using CI/CD, monitoring/ Logging and automated testing practice and technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.