Anti-Financial Crime and Compliance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IFF Training.Full disclaimer.
Financial crime is the greatest single threat to banks and financial institutions as well as to businesses. The threat comes not only from the criminal but often from the regulator who establishes that the organisation is failing to protect customers and the community.
This course is designed to provide a focused overview of the current key areas of financial crime, methods of prevention and detection as well as a good knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment under which organisations must operate in the UK.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Understand global best practice in fraud detection and prevention; anti-money laundering processes and regulation as well as anti-bribery regulation
- Develop the knowledge to provide practical guidance in setting up control systems and detecting breaches
- Navigate through the relevant legislation and case law as well as indicating where new legislation is expected
- Get to grips with how criminal activity has been detected and assets recovered – via real-life case studies and examples
- Examine and understand the role of regulators and the consequences of not complying with regulations and the law
How You Will Learn
Get fully updated on the latest trends and methods of prevention and detection. Filled with the latest developments, both regulatory and otherwise
Including the Fraud Act, the Bribery Act, The Money Laundering Legislation, The Proceeds of Crime Act, The Criminal Finances Act 2017 and the changes due under the EU 4th Directive