Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Airline personnel involved in strategic or commercial planning
- Strategic consultants
- Insurance brokers
- Lessors and financial analysts
- Airframe and engine manufacturers, industry suppliers, airports
- Government agencies
Some experience in airline planning or a related field would be useful.
About the course
Overview of fleet planning management, from traffic forecasting to network planning and fleet definition. Learn how to structure the fleet planning process and how to analyse alternative fleet solutions.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Have a comprehensive overview of fleet planning management, from traffic forecasting to network planning and fleet definition
- Understand the steps in the fleet planning process
- Analyse alternative fleet solutions
What does the course cover?
- Fleet planning processes and decision-making
- Impact of airline business model on fleet planning
- Alliances, mergers and fleet planning
- Network planning and fleet planning interactions
- Methodologies and modelling techniques
- Demand allocation, segmentation and spill
- Key trade-offs, capacity vs. frequency, P2P vs. O/D, fragmentation vs. consolidation
- Aircraft performance and economics in an appraisal
- State of the art in investment analysis and risk management
Topics are supported by case studies and exercises.