Who should attend
Marketing professionals (all levels), advertising executives, creative personnel, SEO specialists and public relations and communications managers who want to transition to Agile marketing.
About the course
Apply Agile methods to marketing and see measurable results.
Discover why conventional marketing is passé and why Agile methodology (inspired by software developers) helps you get more done so you can quickly adapt to changing markets. In this 2-day course combining lectures and labs, you will gain an understanding of the principles, processes and terminology of Agile marketing. Hear real-world examples of how teams are using Agile marketing today. And find out how to hire, budget for and effectively organize Agile marketing teams, plus run your first sprint. With Agile, you'll focus on key priorities, eliminating tasks that don't impact revenue or customer satisfaction, thereby increasing productivity. Now, you're poised to beat the competition that is not practicing Agile marketing!
How You Will Benefit
- Discover how to transition to Agile marketing, implement Agile marketing techniques and sell Agile marketing into your organization
- Build a marketing model; hold a Sprint planning session and review
- Conduct a scrum (daily standup meeting) and learn scrum master roles and responsibilities
- Create a Sprint backlog and manage it with tools like Trello and Kanbantool
- Obtain clear measurements of the impact of marketing
- Improve marketing's visibility and alignment with your organization's business and sales goals
What You Will Cover
- Understanding Agile methods and benefits
- Learning Agile terminology and basics
- Planning your Sprint by eliciting input, assigning roles and estimating team capacity
- Evaluating the success of the Sprint
- Identifying pitfalls and how to avoid them
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.