Who should attend
- Livestock Owners
- Government officials
- Farm Managers
- Directors of regional offices responsible for the agricultural sector
- NGO employees
- Employees of the private sector
- Consultants in the agriculture sector
- Financers of dairy project
About the course
This course shares the high yield models developed in Israel. A country with little available land and a hot and dry climate, Israel's livestock industry has adapted intensive techniques and technologies that lead to the highest possible production.
The course encompasses everything - from nutrition and fertility to livestock economics. It is applicable for decision makers as well as those managing small and large farms.
- Management of Dairy Cattle Nutrition
- Feeding Principles
- Advanced Techniques for High Quality Forage
- Cow Reproductive Cycle and Fertility Management
- Health and Disease Prevention
- High Yield Production in a Hot Climate
- Beef Production: Open Pasture and Fattening Bulls
- Small Ruminant Meat and Milk Production
- Genetic Improvement and Fertility Management
- Planning, Designing and Constructing a Dairy Farm
- Economic Aspects of Managing Dairy Herds
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.