Who should attend
Managers, executives or any professionals who need to be able to inform, convince or persuade clients or work colleagues. This Oxford Advanced Public Speaking and Presentation Skills training course is essential for anyone who has to speak in front of groups, sales people and for any employees who have to deal with the press.
It is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Analysts
- Account Managers
- Client Relationship Professionals
- Middle and Senior Manager
- Human Resource Professionals
About the course
Deliver amazing presentations! This Oxford 5-day Advanced Public Speaking & Presentation Skills training course will enable you plan, structure and deliver top class professional presentations. This course is hands on and provides you with opportunities to practice and refine the skills that you will be taught. You will be able to create the perfect presentation for every business occasion.
You will learn to:
- Overcome Nerves and Stage Fright
- Analyse Your Audience and Tailor Your Presentation Accordingly
- Plan a Concise, Persuasive, Professional Presentation
- Command the Room, Build Rapport and Convince the Audience
- Speak to the Public with Confidence
- Learn How to Captivate Your Audience and Keep Them Engaged
- How to Answer Questions Convincingly
- The Essentials of Effective Presentation
- Body Language and Feedback
- Anticipating Questions
- Keeping Your Audience Focused
- How to Research Quickly and Effectively
- Structuring Your Thoughts using Mind Maps
- How to make the Perfect Slide Show
- How to Use Data and Visuals
- How to be Persuasive and Convincing
- Relaxation and Visualisation Techniques
- How to Handle Hostile Questions and Win Over Your Audience
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.