Comprehensive course analysis
For a limited time only $40.00 $20.00Order
Who should attend
Senior HR executives and general managers who realize the importance of HR to business success.
Functional areas include human resources, talent management, learning and development, and corporate university.
About the course
Establish HR as a true partner in advancing and driving business goals, and enhance your value as both a member of your senior management team and a leader of the human resource function.
Join HR guru Dave Ulrich, global thought leaders, and top-level executives for the world's preeminent HR executive development program. Learn how to lead your HR operation to advance overall business strategy; deliver value to investors, customers, and employees; and set a new, strategic vision for your HR operations.
This two-week program utilizes a combination of action-learning experiences, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects to deepen learning and maximize impact.
Week 1: Driving business results through HR
- Day 1: Introduce the framework for linking HR strategy to the business strategy
- Day 2: Assessing the value of HR using an “outside in” approach
- Day 3: Linking HR strategy to the business strategy
- Day 4: HR practice implications
- Day 5: Measuring HR impact
- Day 6: Group presentations and feedback
- Day 7: Recharge
Week 2: Preparing your leadership agenda
- Day 1: 4+2 Formula for sustained HR success
- Day 2: Performance management
- Day 3: HR competencies and shareholder value
- Day 4: Making change happen
- Day 5: Building your HR agenda
- Frameworks from the latest HR Competency Study findings
- Effective models for designing and implementing a talent management agenda and building a competitive business culture
- Strategies to enter global markets and manage in multinational cultures
- Metrics to better measure HR’s effectiveness in advancing business objectives
- Enhance your value as a member of your senior management team and as the leader of the human resource function
- Expand your knowledge of research-based next practices in HR
- Network with global HR professionals and business leaders from world-class organizations
- Create a comprehensive executive agenda to align your HR function and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
Research Richard W. (Dick) Beatty Professor of Human Resource Management at Rutgers University. He received his B.A. from Hanover College, his M.B.A. from Emory University, and his Ph.D. in Human Resources and Organizational Behavior from Washington University. Professor Beatty teaches in the ...
Research Dave Ulrich is a Professor of Business at the University of Michigan and a partner at the RBL Group, a consulting firm focused on helping organizations and leaders deliver value. He studies how organizations build capabilities of speed, learning, collaboration, accountability, talent,...
Joseph Wayne Brockbank's research interests include the relationship of human resource strategies and practices with business performance, competencies of human resource professionals, linkages between human resource practices and business strategies, processes for defining and practices for crea...
ProfileEducation Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, The Pennsylvania State University. M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, The Pennsylvania State University. B.A., Psychology, Canisius College. Research & Teaching Interests Professor Caligiuri is a work psychologist dedica...
Timothy J. Bartl is Chief Executive Officer of HR Policy Association’s Center On Executive Compensation, a research and advocacy organization comprised of more than 120 HR Policy Association members dedicated to providing a reasoned perspective on executive compensation. In that role, he oversees...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.