Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior HR executives and general managers who realize the importance of HR to business success.
Functional areas include human resources, talent management, learning and development, and corporate university.
About the course
Establish HR as a true partner in advancing and driving business goals, and enhance your value as both a member of your senior management team and a leader of the human resource function.
Join HR guru Dave Ulrich, global thought leaders, and top-level executives for the world's preeminent HR executive development program. Learn how to lead your HR operation to advance overall business strategy; deliver value to investors, customers, and employees; and set a new, strategic vision for your HR operations.
This two-week program utilizes a combination of action-learning experiences, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects to deepen learning and maximize impact.
Week 1: Driving business results through HR
- Day 1: Introduce the framework for linking HR strategy to the business strategy
- Day 2: Assessing the value of HR using an “outside in” approach
- Day 3: Linking HR strategy to the business strategy
- Day 4: HR practice implications
- Day 5: Measuring HR impact
- Day 6: Group presentations and feedback
- Day 7: Recharge
Week 2: Preparing your leadership agenda
- Day 1: 4+2 Formula for sustained HR success
- Day 2: Performance management
- Day 3: HR competencies and shareholder value
- Day 4: Making change happen
- Day 5: Building your HR agenda
- Frameworks from the latest HR Competency Study findings
- Effective models for designing and implementing a talent management agenda and building a competitive business culture
- Strategies to enter global markets and manage in multinational cultures
- Metrics to better measure HR’s effectiveness in advancing business objectives
- Enhance your value as a member of your senior management team and as the leader of the human resource function
- Expand your knowledge of research-based next practices in HR
- Network with global HR professionals and business leaders from world-class organizations
- Create a comprehensive executive agenda to align your HR function and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.