Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Celebrate the heights you have reached, & prepare for the climb ahead Great management and leadership skills are rare.
High-performing practitioners are regularly promoted without the relevant experience in managing systems and leading others; with dire consequences for the individual, their colleagues and the organisation.
The Advanced Diploma in Management Practice (ADMP) at NQF level 7 is purpose-built to avoid this.
Henley, internationally triple-accredited, is recognised as one of the best business schools in the world for incubating business leaders for the past 75 years.
This pedigree brings you the ADMP, designed for experienced professionals wanting to progress their business acumen and personal mastery through skills that include:
– Thinking processes & practices
– Creating present value
– Creating future value
– Managing legitimacy in social contexts
– Action learning in your workplace
- experience the impact of what you’re learning immediately in your life & career This is an opportunity for you to prepare to become the manager you want to be.
ADMP Programme architecture Modules:
- Thinking processes & practices
- Creating present value
- Creating future value
- Managing legitimacy in social contexts
- Action learning & presentations
This is a programme for new managers, team leaders or supervisors entering the management arena for the first time.
To join this Advanced Diploma in Management Practice programme you will need:
- A level 6 Advanced Certificate qualification (or equivalent National Diploma)
- Evidence of competence in English proficiency (if your school and/or tertiary study was not in English)
- 3 years’ minimum management experience
- If you have a minimum of 5 years working experience at a senior or strategic level and are without the required qualification, we would consider an application on the grounds of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- One reference;
- Current CV; and
- Certified copies of Identity Document and Matric certificate
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.