Who should attend
- Finance and Accounting Staff
- Strategic Planning Staff
- Head Office Staff
- Treasury Team Members
- Capital Investment and Project Staff
About the course
Cash is king! This might be the guiding principle of any successful and enduring business because the ability of any firm to survive and flourish in a challenging age of global competition and revenue pressure depends critically on its ability to identify and manage the key drivers of business cash flow.
This Oxford hands-on workshop based course focuses on the core principles and practical skills and tools essential for the effective management of cash flow and working capital in organisations of all types and sizes.
The Oxford course has been specifically designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive set of skills and practical tools to actively manage cash flow and working capital; by the end of the course you will have learned to:
- Master the Fundamentals of Effective Cash Flow Management
- Understand the Drivers of Working Capital and How it is Optimised
- Use Financial Statements to Develop Key Performance Measures
- Build and Use Powerful Cash Flow Forecasting Tools in Excel
- Use Cash Flow Analysis to advise on Critical Investment Decisions
- Take Practical Steps to Improve your Organisations Cash Flow
- Building Key Performance Measures from Financial Statements
- Fundamentals of Working Capital Management
- Essentials of Credit Risk Management and Foreign Trade
- Optimising Inventories, Receivables and Payables
- Accelerating the ‘Customer to Cash’ Process: Maximising Cash Flow
- Means and Cost of Funding Business Operations
- Building and Using Cash Flow Forecasting Models in Excel
- Using Cash Flow Analysis for Capital Investment Decisions
- Building and Using the Discounted Cash Flow Tools in Excel
- Benchmarking Performance against Industry Leaders
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.