Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Accelerate Your Leadership Journey
Delivering best practices and highly applicable team building skills, the Accelerated Leadership Experience (ALX) is a five-week leadership program designed for managers to act as a catalyst for transformation. The result? Successful and fulfilled leaders. ALX includes both classroom and experiential activities and covers topics such as emotional intelligence, communication, coaching, diversity and inclusion. With the support of ALX’s innovative leadership curriculum, experienced faculty, and a cohort of professionals who are at similar points in their careers, The Daniels College of Business will help you develop the tools and skills needed to succeed in increasingly complex roles.
ALX is a five-week program focused on the following learning outcomes:
- Articulate and understand the role of a leader in an organization
- Increase self-awareness and one’s impact as a leader
- Incorporate new tools to develop high performing teams
- Recognize the value of inclusion in the workplace and how to create an inclusive culture
- Apply relevant management and leadership theories, styles and strategies
- Effectively reframe and refocus challenging situations
- Expand communication skills specific to effective listening, building trust, addressing conflict and influence
- Accelerate the development of your team through effective feedback and coaching
- Create and articulate a personal philosophy of leadership
Ali Boyd is an Assistant Professor of the Practice and Director of Leadership and Professional Development at the Daniels College of Business. In her role, she is charged with developing the suite of leadership experiences at Daniels, most principally in the Denver MBA. She co-leads the Leadershi...
Bo specializes in organizational development with focus on learning and talent management, strategic and cultural alignment, and operationalizing performance management programs. At Jacobs, Bo works with clients on solutions related to team chartering, conflict resolution, change management, and ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.