How can we help you?
- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
SDA Bocconi School of Management
Access to medicines in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) is a complex challenge and there is no ‘one size fits all solution. It requires deep understanding of the context, actors, economics and operational functions. The payer (global donors, national governments and private out-of-pocket)...
Nov 18—20, 2021
1 day in Milan, Italy