- Analyze individual requirements
- Provide relevant program recommendations
For corporate customers
- Development of a customized program
- Selection of educators with online teaching experience
- Deployment of a customized LMS
Schulich Executive Learning Centre
Changes to collective agreements, labour laws, human rights codes, grievance and disciplinary procedures make it very challenging to maintain a cohesive, trusting and motivated workforce. This popular program takes the guesswork out of managing unionized employee groups. The skills-laden course...
Nov 15—16, 2021
2 days in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Haskayne School of Business
Negotiating is a daily practice. In business, we need to negotiate deliberately to achieve win-win outcomes. The aim of this program is to develop your capability to build important business relationships and networks and successfully navigate complex situations. This program is designed to learn...
Mar 1—Apr 19, 2021
1 day in Calgary, Alberta, Canada