Robert (Bob) Keith has 30+ years of Information Technology expertise, encompassing business analysis and process development and delivery, project management, and program management consulting. He has been a project manager on more than 100 IT projects, actively using business analysis techniques of process and data modeling in their delivery. His experience includes full project life cycle activities; program management; PMI and CMM policies, standards, & procedures; and project assessments.
As a Senior Manager, Director and Associate Partner of Coopers & Lybrand, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and IBM, Bob has successfully consulted with more than seventy Fortune 500 organizations as well as local, State and Federal government institutions. The last 20+ years have been focused on consulting and education in the areas of systems development process, including business analysis and project management in support of IT process improvement and implementation. He has taught over 700 seminars on business analysis, project management, and IT process, including analytical techniques, process and data modeling, requirements management, project management (including PMI specific) and project estimating, risk management, and communications.
Key Accomplishments in Mr. Keith’s Experience Include:
- Successfully developed and delivered a customized training and communication program, focused on project management, business analysis, and full IT lifecycle process, supporting a major process improvement initiative, for the largest power producer in the US.
- Developed and delivered a business analysis technique process improvement program that resulted in increased productivity for the requirements gathering process of IT projects within a multi-state telecommunication organization. The program achieved a documented 35% productivity improvement over the 12-month project tenure.
- As Project Manager on a CMM initiative, successfully gained Level 2 certification for a company in 14 weeks.
- Assessed one of the largest IT initiatives for a major insurance company against the Project Management Institute (PMI) principals, Capability Maturity Model (CMM) guidelines, and PricewaterhouseCoopers best project management practices, recommending successful strategies to stabilize the operational procedures of the project.
- Led the implementation of new IT process and business analysis techniques within a very large Mutual Fund company in support of a worldwide IT process improvement effort.
- Developed and successfully delivered a national CMM training program for the U.S. Postal Service in support of a national process improvement effort, addressing project management, requirements management, testing and business analysis techniques.
- B.S./B.A. in Business and Marketing from University of Kansas
- M.B.A. in Management Sciences from St. Louis University