Dr John Ong has 20 years of corporate experience and had held various positions, ranging from key account management, channels training and development and Head of a Human Resource Consultancy Organisation.
Dr John also has a B.Sc degree in Psychology from the Edith Cowan University, Australia and a MBA degree with dissertation on Strategic Management cum Human Resource and Development from the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. He is also a Doctor of Business Administration awarded by the Southern Cross University, Australia.
Dr John has been a full-time professional trainer, coach and consultant for the last 12 years. He is highly sought in the areas of Career Coaching, Change Management, Personal Resiliency, Personal Effectiveness, Performance Coaching and Mentoring and Transition Counselling.
Dr John is a highly engaging and experiential trainer and connects with all levels of participants, from frontline officers to senior management instantly. His workshops are typically intervened with self-management techniques and mindset change which bring out lasting changes in all his participants. His clients are in many varied industries which include aviation, distribution, financial, manufacturing, telecommunication and statutory boards.
Dr John holds the following certifications and credentials:
• Certified and Accredited administrator for the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) suite of instruments
• Certified and Accredited Coach for Leading Change, CEGOS Global Learning, UK
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
• Certified and Accredited Personality Factor Model (DISC)
• Certified Consultant and Trainer in NLP from the NLP-University at the University of California, USA
• Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
• Member of the Global Training & Consultancy Community for NLP
• Thought-Field and Emotions Therapy Practitioner, USA
Leadership Skills Primer
Getting Your Employer to Pay for Your Training — in 8 Steps
Blockchain and Fintech: Short Courses