From Sept 2013 to June 2014,
Visiting Professor, Dept. of Economics, Princeton University
From August 2007
Reader (Associate Professor), Department of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science
From September 2007 to October 2008
Senior Economist, International Research Function, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
From Jan 2002 to August 2007
Lecturer (Assistant Professor), Department of Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science.
From September 2000 to December 2001:
Economist, Monetary Assessment and Strategy Division, Bank of England
Other professional experience:
- BIS research fellow, September 2015-January 2017.
- Peter Kenen Fellowship, IES, Princeton University September 2013-June 2014.
- W. Duisenberg Fellowship, ECB, April-May 2013.
- Visiting Scholar, Banque de France, April 2010.
- Visiting Scholar, IADB, April 2009-2010-2011.
- Houblon_Norman_George Fellow, Bank of England, October 2005 until March 2006.
- Visiting Scholar, IMF, April 2005, April 2006.
- Visiting Professor, University of Athens, April 2005.
- Academic Consultant, Bank of England, Monetary Analysis, Division 5, from June 2003-Sept 2005.
- Visiting Professor, Master in Economics and Finance, Universita’ Federico II di Napoli, May 2004, May 2005, May 2006.
- Visiting Professor, LUISS Rome, September 2003.
- Summer Intern, International Finance Division, Board of Governors Federal Reserve System, Washington D.C.,