About the course
Our established series of dinners feature high-calibre speakers and an audience drawn from all parts of the private equity and venture capital community, making it an ideal networking event to raise your profile and entertain your clients. All proceeds from fundraising are donated to charity. The Yorkshire & North East Dinner will also host the BVCA's Regional Management Team Awards, which will recognise and celebrate the industry's success stories within the region.
- 19:00 Registration and networking drinks
- 20:00 Welcome address by Neil MacDougall, BVCA Chair
- 20:05 BVCA Update by Michael Moore, Director General, BVCA
- 20:10 Dinner service
- 21:20 Management Team Awards, presented by Michael Moore, Director General, BVCA
- 21:30 Dinner service resumes
- 22:00 Business card draw and charity donations
- 22:05 Guest speaker address
- 22:20 Closing remarks
- 22:30 Networking reception
- 01:00 Guest Departure
Rebecca Adlington made her Olympic debut in Beijing and went on to win 400m and 800m freestyle events. It saw her become the first woman to take swimming gold for Great Britain in over forty years and the first in a century to secure two wins at a single Games. Rebecca joined TeamGB aged 19 and a...
Read more about Venture capital
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.