XMKT-721 Digital Marketing Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
Digital Marketing Strategy is designed to introduce students to core concepts in multi-channel marketing in the digital environment. Students will be introduced to advanced strategies in email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social media marketing.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explain core concepts of multi-channel marketing and digital marketing strategies
- Explain advanced digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing
- Evaluate current digital marketing tools and technology
- Conduct a current-state and gap analysis to identify a business' digital marketing strengths and weaknesses
- Create a digital marketing strategy document to achieve organizational goals
- Report the status of a business’ digital marketing strategy since implementation