Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
Digital Marketing Strategy is designed to introduce students to core concepts in multi-channel marketing in the digital environment. Students will be introduced to advanced strategies in email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social media marketing.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explain core concepts of multi-channel marketing and digital marketing strategies
- Explain advanced digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing
- Evaluate current digital marketing tools and technology
- Conduct a current-state and gap analysis to identify a business' digital marketing strengths and weaknesses
- Create a digital marketing strategy document to achieve organizational goals
- Report the status of a business’ digital marketing strategy since implementation
Shashi Bellamkonda, speaker and digital marketing expert, is the Chief Marketing Officer at Surefire Social, a company that provides turnkey integrated marketing SaaS technologies and services focused on local marketing for national Brands and Franchises. He was previously Vice-President, Digital...
Rich Toohey is an accomplished marketing consultant and adjunct instructor with extensive experience in Loyalty, CRM, Customer Engagement, and Market Research. Rich Toohey is President of Resolvere Insights LLC, a marketing consultancy helping clients across industries with projects related to Lo...
Stephanie L. Schierholz has more than 15 years’ experience leading strategic communications, media relations, social media, and public outreach efforts. Stephanie Schierholz is the senior spokesperson responsible for leading integrated communications efforts for NASA’s human spaceflight programs...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.