XMKT-718 Applied Digital Marketing Capstone
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
Advanced Digital Marketing Capstone is a cumulative course for students in the Certificate in Digital Marketing program. This course challenges students to apply their knowledge, skills, and abilities from the previous courses to a comprehensive case study for a real business. Students will work in small groups to develop and present a digital marketing strategy based on client goals, research, strategic analysis, and constraints. To develop a comprehensive strategy students will:
- Conduct a current-state and gap analysis to identify the client’s digital marketing strengths and weaknesses;
- Design a digital marketing measurement framework; and
- Design a Customer Relationship Management and Information-Based Marketing strategy.
Faculty, peers, and a representative from the business will provide feedback and assess the effectiveness of the strategic plan and lessons learned.
- Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Use lessons from previous digital marketing courses with a holistic and rounded perspective
- Analyze a client’s digital marketing strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats to create digital marketing strategy for a client
- Develop a digital marketing measurement framework to create a digital marketing strategy for a client
- Design a Customer Relationship Management and Information-Based Marketing strategy to create a digital marketing strategy for a client
- Create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and present an executive summary to a client