About the course
Advanced Digital Marketing Capstone is a cumulative course for students in the Certificate in Digital Marketing program. This course challenges students to apply their knowledge, skills, and abilities from the previous courses to a comprehensive case study for a real business. Students will work in small groups to develop and present a digital marketing strategy based on client goals, research, strategic analysis, and constraints. To develop a comprehensive strategy students will:
- Conduct a current-state and gap analysis to identify the client’s digital marketing strengths and weaknesses;
- Design a digital marketing measurement framework; and
- Design a Customer Relationship Management and Information-Based Marketing strategy.
Faculty, peers, and a representative from the business will provide feedback and assess the effectiveness of the strategic plan and lessons learned.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Use lessons from previous digital marketing courses with a holistic and rounded perspective
- Analyze a client’s digital marketing strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats to create digital marketing strategy for a client
- Develop a digital marketing measurement framework to create a digital marketing strategy for a client
- Design a Customer Relationship Management and Information-Based Marketing strategy to create a digital marketing strategy for a client
- Create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and present an executive summary to a client
Bret Peters leads marketing for ADF Solutions, a cyber and digital forensics software company with “A Passion for Results”. At ADF Bret manages global marketing and partner relationships with a focus on delivering engaging content and delightful experiences to drive growth. Professor Peters tea...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.