About the course
Marketers are expected to manage websites, multi-channel communications campaigns, and work with a variety of web-based platforms. This requires marketing professionals to be proficient in HTML and CSS, the language of the Internet. This course is designed to provide the student with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and enable them to get the most out of content management and marketing platforms.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and proper usage of HTML elements to structure web pages
- Paraphrase basic concepts of using CSS to style web pages
- Use basic concepts of HTML to structure a web page, including formatting text, tables, divs and spans, lists, links, forms, and media
- Apply core concepts of how to use CSS to style and layout a web page, including text formatting and advanced layout
- Construct an HTML webpage with CSS styling to market a new mobile application
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.