Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
A crucial next step for students upon completion of the Georgetown Health & Wellness Coaching Program is to take the applied learning from the program and create a structure that will authentically support developing a thriving coaching practice. In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of starting a modern coaching practice, review various business models and offerings, develop a vision that serves their niche market and continue the inner work necessary to succeed as a H & W coach. Students will identify ways to create work, monetize their skills and further strengthen their entrepreneurial, marketing and networking skills to develop a prosperous practice.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss and identify successful business strategies to create a thriving health & wellness coaching practice
- Engage in reflective inner work around vision, purpose and limiting beliefs to create a successful practice
- Redefine marketing, branding and sales to support growing a coaching practice
- Design SMART goals and next steps to further develop health & wellness coaching and business skills and accountability
- Feel confident, empowered and inspired to take action in putting your health & wellness coaching skills to use
Petra Platzer, PhD, PCC, partners with individuals, teams and healthcare organizations to unlock new thinking and create courageous steps forward to achieve their desired healthy outcomes. Petra is a development-oriented coach, facilitator and systems thinker. As a well-published cancer research...
Jen Wood, MA, ACC, combines her skills as a Health & Wellness Coach and Nutritionist with her experience as a Leadership Coach to help women leaders discover the right combination of nutrition, lifestyle and mindset practices so they can show up in life and work as the best version of themsel...
Julie is an author, multi-time TEDx speaker and experienced health & business coach. Author and Life Designer® Julie Reisler is the founder and CEO of Empowered Living, a life design coaching and personal development company. Julie is a multi-time TEDx speaker, host of The You-est You® podc...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.