XMED-524 - Your Health & Wellness Coaching Practice
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
A crucial next step for students upon completion of the Georgetown Health & Wellness Coaching Program is to take the applied learning from the program and create a structure that will authentically support developing a thriving coaching practice. In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of starting a modern coaching practice, review various business models and offerings, develop a vision that serves their niche market and continue the inner work necessary to succeed as a H & W coach. Students will identify ways to create work, monetize their skills and further strengthen their entrepreneurial, marketing and networking skills to develop a prosperous practice.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss and identify successful business strategies to create a thriving health & wellness coaching practice
- Engage in reflective inner work around vision, purpose and limiting beliefs to create a successful practice
- Redefine marketing, branding and sales to support growing a coaching practice
- Design SMART goals and next steps to further develop health & wellness coaching and business skills and accountability
- Feel confident, empowered and inspired to take action in putting your health & wellness coaching skills to use