School of Continuing Studies
XEDU-500 - Program Planning, Analysis and Evaluation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In this foundational course, participants will receive an overview of models and approaches used to conduct program and policy evaluations in the educational setting. Students will cover all phases of an evaluation including the problem statement, evaluation design, evaluation purpose statements, variable measurement, analysis of results, and identifying the relationship between those results and future program performance.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between assessment, analysis, and evaluation
- Explain components of evaluation models
- Identify strong and weak examples of evaluation problem and purpose statements and research questions.
- Provide a broad overview of evaluation theory and techniques
- Prepare evaluation results and restate the relationship among policy, planning, and evaluation
Trust the experts
Brandon Daniels is currently the Performance Management Officer, in the Department of General Services, with the Government of the District of Columbia. Dr. Daniels currently serves as the Performance Management Officer, in the Department of General Services, for the Government of the District of...