About the course
Students work with subject matter experts to create drafts of their online course build using Google Docs. Integrating scenario-based learning in the course, students contend with ethical considerations and real-world project management, relationship building, and communication challenges. Students present the course build drafts to stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to
- Use Google Docs to build module layout
- Write precise directions and instructions for assignments
- Design rubrics that align with assessment goals
- Integrate relevant tools to achieve learning goals
- Present Course Build Plan to stakeholders
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.