XCPD-732 Social, Mobile and Search Marketing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
This course surveys online platforms, applications, and tracking methods. In this course, participants will develop a common vocabulary with industry professionals. Terminology in data analysis will be introduced alongside a commonly-used industry matrix. Using case studies, participants will develop working knowledge of common industry approaches and techniques.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to
- Explain fundamental social media, mobile, and search engine marketing concepts, terms, and applications
- Express key components to assembling a new media marketing strategy for a business
- Identify best practices and principles for managing successful new media campaigns
- Create a new media strategy document for a business to improve social media and mobile marketing, website rankings, and increase web traffic at minimal costs
- Apply new media marketing principles to manage your personal brand on social media