This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This course will help you develop a managerial perspective on corporate opportunities and challenges in global trade, competition, and investment systems. You will study the changing patterns in international and global business on imports and exports, monetary relationships, and foreign direct investment.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Discuss the practical elements of an international business transaction in the B2B global arena.
- Apply negotiation and cultural awareness skills.
- Recognize the consequences of allocating costs to different global activities.
- Provide alternative methods of financing global projects.
- Discuss fundamentals of export controls and import restrictions.