About the course
This course will help you develop a managerial perspective on corporate opportunities and challenges in global trade, competition, and investment systems. You will study the changing patterns in international and global business on imports and exports, monetary relationships, and foreign direct investment.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Discuss the practical elements of an international business transaction in the B2B global arena.
- Apply negotiation and cultural awareness skills.
- Recognize the consequences of allocating costs to different global activities.
- Provide alternative methods of financing global projects.
- Discuss fundamentals of export controls and import restrictions.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.