Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course is based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013. The objective of the course is to prepare students for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification examination.
Students will conduct an in-depth review of the ten knowledge areas and five process groups in the PMBOK® Guide and practice common project management formulas. The course also reviews test-taking techniques and strategies and covers the exam format and common question types. Students will gain confidence to pass the PMP® certification examination through a thorough review of the content,study aides, and test simulations.
Students who enroll in the course should be familiar with the PMBOK® Guide and have completed the required 35 hours of project management related coursework.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Understand in depth the ten knowledge areas and five process groups;
- Calculate and apply fundamental project management formulas needed for the exam;
- Understand the test format and question types found on the exam;
- Develop test-taking techniques and strategies applicable to the exam;
- Gain confidence in successfully passing the exam by completing example practice questions.
Trust the experts
Michael Sands is president and founder of Sands Consulting Group, a firm committed to creating training and consulting solutions resulting in high performing organizations. Michael Sands speaks to organizations nationwide on project management-related topics. Michael has over 25 years of experie...