XCPD-447 Engagement: Data Collection and Analysis; Preparing Client Feedback
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
Effective change efforts in organizations depend on a shared, clear understanding of the current reality on many dimensions. This session will focus on how to skillfully collect organizational data (of many kinds) and use that data to create an accurate representation of the current state of the organization. Students will become familiar with a variety tools and best practices for collecting organizational data, frameworks and models for interpreting the data, as well as ways to share the assessment with leaders and organizations. As in every session, Learning is achieved through highly experiential activities in which students will have an opportunity to practice data collection and analysis skills.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Collect and interpret organizational data to determine current state
- Understand organizational models that help identify critical issues and organize data collection efforts
- Explain primary methods of data collection
- Understand and apply methods for analyzing the data
- Recognize and understand organizational dynamics in diverse organizations
- Prepare for and deliver a summary of the data analysis to clients in a “feedback meeting”