About the course
In this course participants receive practice and feedback on coaching skills, learn to use coaching to increase the success of organizational interventions and begin to create breakthrough thinking and actions.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the skills of an effective coach
- Use the patterns of speech that create possibilities and action
- Describe how coaching can create both individual and organizational change
- Determine current strengths and development areas as a coach
- Anchor learning around core coaching concepts of: Distinctions, Speech Acts, Effective Questioning, Deep Listening, Creating Awareness; Coherency of body, language and emotion, and Presence
Karen Gravenstine is a master certified coach who has been engaged in coaching and development of executives, rising leaders, and members of boards of directors for over 25 years. Additionally, as a certified Organization Development practitioner, she works with organizations to achieve extraordi...
Shelly Heath-Watson, MA, MCC brings more than 25 years of experience in leading large-scale, national public health programs, training, and leadership and volunteer development to her work as an executive coach. Shelly’s career spans the academic, non-profit, public, and private sectors where sh...
Sheryl Phillips, an executive coach and leadership consultant, has partnered with leaders for more than 25 to create more effective and forward-thinking organizations. She works at the individual, team and system level providing executive coaching, leadership development, organizational developme...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.