About the course
In this course participants receive practice and feedback on coaching skills, learn to use coaching to increase the success of organizational interventions and begin to create breakthrough thinking and actions.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the skills of an effective coach
- Use the patterns of speech that create possibilities and action
- Describe how coaching can create both individual and organizational change
- Determine current strengths and development areas as a coach
- Anchor learning around core coaching concepts of: Distinctions, Speech Acts, Effective Questioning, Deep Listening, Creating Awareness; Coherency of body, language and emotion, and Presence
As a partner and co-founder of PowerfulWork, Tom Kornbluh is a management consultant with more than 20 years experience in organizational and management development. Tom has provided strategic planning, leadership coaching, team alignment and management training to large consulting firms, not- fo...
Karen Gravenstine is a master certified coach who has been engaged in coaching and development of executives, rising leaders, and members of boards of directors for over 25 years. Additionally, as a certified Organization Development practitioner, she works with organizations to achieve extraordi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.