Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Continuing Studies.Full disclaimer.
About the course
In this course participants receive practice and feedback on coaching skills, learn to use coaching to increase the success of organizational interventions and begin to create breakthrough thinking and actions.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the skills of an effective coach
- Use the patterns of speech that create possibilities and action
- Describe how coaching can create both individual and organizational change
- Determine current strengths and development areas as a coach
- Anchor learning around core coaching concepts of: Distinctions, Speech Acts, Effective Questioning, Deep Listening, Creating Awareness; Coherency of body, language and emotion, and Presence