Who should attend
Senior executives, managers, administrative and clerical staff, sales people, and customer service reps who would like to improve their professional writing style.
About the course
Sharpen Your Skills to Convey Credibility and Get Results.
Writing is the most enduring expression of your thinking: It expresses what you mean, want, and feel. Muddled prose implies confused thinking; radiant writing signifies confidence.
Attend this engaging, interactive webinar to get deeper insights and practical tips that will embolden your writing style. Using a case study-based approach, you will learn how to write with authority and style.
What you will cover
To help you navigate a world of lightning fast communications primarily focused on email, you will discover powerful techniques to polish your messages. If your audience expects you to write about every imaginable topic, you will learn diverse strategies to meet their needs.
How You Will Benefit
- Establish immediate credibility with powerful openings and focused closings
- Convey awareness of the audience’s concerns through a reader-centered tone
- Cultivate an articulate style that reinforces the substance without betraying it
What Will Be Covered
Writing with Confidence
- Using the right mode of communication as the situation dictates
- Using powerful openings, closings, and transitions that establish immediate credibility
Writing with Consideration
- Responding to readers' concerns with expertise and authority
- Expressing feelings from appreciation to regret appropriately and genuinely
Writing with Finesse
- Getting to the point without appearing insensitive, arrogant, indecisive, or evasive
- Employing standards of grammar and word choice to drive your ideas forward
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.