About the course
Become Confident In Your Business Writing
Your writing skills are on display every day.
Writing is an expression of how you think: It expresses what you mean, want, and feel. Muddled prose implies confused thinking. In fact, weak communication skills can hinder your career advancement and can even make it difficult to get hired.
What You Will Cover
Good writing skills can help you perform better and establish your professional brand. Attend this engaging webinar to get deeper insights and practical tips that will fine-tune your writing abilities:
- 5 critical rules to improve your business writing
- Specific advice that helps you evaluate your first draft
- Advice for writing compelling email subject lines
- A handy “know your reader” checklist to focus your writing on its intended audience
- How to self-edit your work to quickly cut out the “fluff”
- 3 proven methods to overcome writer’s block
- Steps to keep your tone professional
- Tips on common writing mistakes to avoid
- Advice on building your writing confidence
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of good business writing
- Explain common writing mistakes to avoid
- Utilize solid techniques to build your writing confidence
- Write clear emails, memos, reports, and other business documents
Pamela Skillings is an author, career development expert, and co-founder of Skillful Communications, a company that provides career coaching and training for individuals and training and development consulting for organizations. Skillful has also developed Big Interview, an online job interview ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.