Who should attend
Ideal for professionals at any level who are writing web and social media content for work.
About the course
Ensure your online messages are not just read but received, as your writing improves to tackle the challenges of an online world.
- Understand how to write for an audience online.
- Appreciate the principles of good online writing.
- Gain skills in interpreting features into benefits.
- Develop a bank of ideas for writing in four separate online media.
- Understand how to evaluate writing.
What is covered in the course?
- Identifying your audiences.
- Principles of good writing.
- Writing benefits v features.
- Nuts and bolts of web writing.
- Writing for web.
- Writing for emarketing and enewsletters.
- Writing for blogs.
- Writing for social media.
- Evaluating your writing.
How will I benefit?
With a strong emphasis on the audience, this program will guide you in understanding the principles of good writing and how to apply this to web and social media mediums. You will benefit from a range of useful hints and tips from our industry expert to keep your audience engaged!
How will my organisation benefit?
A better web site, more targeted social media and eNewsletters that generate higher responses then they currently do.
David is an online professional who has been working on the web for nearly 20 years. He has experience with more than 1500 web sites and is a seasoned presenter, delivering workshops and lectures in online communication, writing for the web and social media strategy and creative. He was formerly ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.