Who should attend
This course is designed for managers and leaders writing strategies, proposals and business cases that combine compelling narratives with the relevant numbers.
About the course
Inform decision making, influence others of the need to change or to invest in our ideas, with a clear and compelling ‘narrative’ and relevant ‘numbers’.
- Apply approaches to developing the narrative for your team, project or proposal.
- Review and analyse the logic behind a team, project or proposal.
- Be able to identify how numbers can help make your narrative more compelling.
- Access to approaches for presenting numbers with clarity.
What is covered in the course?
- The strategy narrative - a logic that explains the who, what, why and how of our organisation, team or project.
- The proposal narrative - an approach to developing a narrative for a proposal or business case.
- Applying these narratives to case studies/examples.
- Numbers that can support your organisational narrative.
- Numbers that may be required to support our proposal or business case.
- Techniques to enhance the impact of presenting narratives and numbers.
How will I benefit?
This course will provide you with practical approaches and tools to writing strategies, proposals and business cases that combine compelling narratives with the relevant numbers.
How will my organisation benefit?
You will uncover the stories and narratives that help your organisation sell itself, and help the business communicate to your audience through your writing.
Mark Priadko; B Econ (Hons); Grad Dip (Marketing) Mark helps people think through complex situations and opportunities. His clients include organisations from all levels of government (state, federal and local), Universities, and other for-profit and not-for-profit organisations. The first half ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.