About the course
Act with resilience and optimism in order to be a present and mindful leader
- Using optimism as both emotion and vision for the transformational leader
- Achieving resilience and optimism in order to be a present and mindful leader
- Resilient thinking and coping strategies
- Applying optimism and resilience as a gateway to team collaboration
- Addressing remaining subtle gender bias and leading
About Women's Leadership Center Webinars
This webinar is free for WLC members. To register as a member and claim your complimentary registration, log into your WLC member account and redeem your discount code. (During the checkout process, you will be redirected to the AMA learning site to log in or create a My AMA account to complete checkout)
In addition, registrants will have a single-user license to access a recorded archive of the program for a full year.
Please note that webinars are designed to provide a one-to-one learning experience for an individual and are not designed to be viewed in a group setting. Program access is available only via the MYAMA account of the registered attendee.
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.