Wine Business Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics.Full disclaimer.
The Wine Management Program is a partnership between the CATÓLICA-LISBON and the Porto Biotechonology School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
This Program intends to give a solid training in management and business topics in the wine sector.
The program is attended by professors from internationally renowned universities such as UC DAVIS, a renowned California school considered one of the best in international rankings of enology and viticulture training, and KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, the prestigious Chicago school, always present in the first places of the Executive Education and Executive MBA's world rankings.
- Provide advanced knowledge in wine business management;
- Provide skills in key areas of the wine industry, namely in management, finance, distribution, planning, marketing, consumer behaviour, e-business and wine tourism.
Key Benefits Points
- Joint Degree Program - Partnership between the Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, the leading school in Portugal in Executive Education, and the Porto Biotechnology School, with solid experience and know how in the themes of Winemaking and Wine Sector.
- Understanding the concepts and themes of the Wine Industry, through a strategic and operational vision with tools to maximize business opportunities and make businesses more competitive;
- Distinguished faculty, which includes several PhD’s, with a solid academic background and professional experience from international universities such as the UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA - DAVIS - Department of Viticulture and Enology, the prestigious California school considered one of the best in international rankings of enology and viticulture training. It also counts with the participation of professors of the world-wide school in Executive MBA and in the Executive Education, KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT of Chicago.
- Networking with participants and industry experts;
- Seminars provided by world top speakers from the wine industry.
- PLUS: Wines of Portugal Academy Program Level II - Official Certification in Portuguese Wines promoted by Wines of Portugal
Who should attend
- Top managers of the wine industry;
- Producers/ Winemakers, Entrepreneurs;
- Marketing Directors, Export & Distribution Managers;
- Board members and Directors of Regional Demarcated Wine Commissions and Wine * Associations;
- Professionals of the wine sector and wine tourism;
- Managers of wine tourism destinations;
- Financial Executives in businesses related to the wine cluster;
- Managers of wineries;
- Enologists and wine experts;
- Wine and gastronomy critics;
- Consultancy experts;
- Those simply interested in learning about the wine management.