Who should attend
Technicians and individuals intending to learn how to install, maintain and repair wind turbines.
About the course
- How wind power works
- Concepts of aerodynamics
- Classification and types of systems
- The wind market
- Technologies of machines
- Tuning the plants
- Design criteria
- Running and maintenance of plants
- Policies and procedures
- Economical aspects
- Incentives for wind power adoption
- Hybrid systems
- Electrical systems and generators
- The environmental impact
- Siting – impact of obstructions, noise, turbine interaction
- Small and micro wind and large power plants
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.