Who should attend
Individuals intending to learn how marine, wave and hydro power works, how to install, maintain and repair the systems.
Engineers. Design engineers. Architects.
About the course
- What is Wave / Tidal Power
- What is Hydro Power
- Market, resources and targets overview
- The physics principles (energy content, types of technologies)
- Design guidance (types, sizing, selecting, manufacturers)
- Environmental impact and analysis
- Finance, regulation and incentives (FIT, CFD)
- Case studies, best practice analysis
- Simulation Tools
- References and further readings
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.