Virtual Meetings That Engage
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
In this fast paced, interactive session you'll learn to use activities to energize your next online meeting. You'll identify what's unique about running an online meeting and what's needed to make it an interactive experience.
At the end, you'll have the answers to these questions: How will you generate participation and build cooperation in your meetings? What activities will keep your team members engaged? What online tools are available to help people stay focused and on time?
This session covers the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy: pre-meeting planning, managing the meeting, and post-meeting follow-up. You'll experience meeting activities and analyze the online tools used to make them energizing. A handout is included that provides technical tips and meeting checklists.
This workshop will help you:
- Discover ways to build cooperation and results in your meetings through the use of engaging activities
- Apply Human Relations Principles to build effective relationships and commitment levels
- Integrate the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy into your workplace
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Review the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy: pre-meeting planning, managing the meeting, and post-meeting follow-up.
- Discover ways to build cooperation and positive results in meetings using activities
- Identify technical guidelines for online meeting effectiveness
Who should attend
Team Leaders, Managers or anyone who needs to lead an online meeting.