This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Whether you're growing through the ranks at a VC firm or want to become an angel investor, the Venture Capital Angel Investor Program is designed to hand you all the necessary tools to make real investments and guide you through your first investment decisions step by step.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL
Getting to the moment of writing a check requires not only you to be ready to take this responsibility, but also the desire of the startup to accept your money, as well as willingness of other investors to co-invest with you. We assist you in achieving all of these components.
HOW THE PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT FROM ALTERNATIVES
The VC Angel Investor Program is designed to help you become a senior investment professional and achieve the following objectives:
- Build your investor profile and industry presence.
- Fill your investing toolbox with the necessary tools.
- Help you become invaluable to entrepreneurs.
- Guide you through your first investments, step by step.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Step 1 If necessary, learn and practice deal-sourcing, due diligence, and deal-making with an assigned tutor from our pool of venture capital investors. Arm yourself with a set of tools necessary for making investments.
- Step 2 Raise your professional profile, identify the value that you can bring to entrepreneurs, start building your industry presence and developing relationships with startup founders and other investors with the help of our coaches.
- Step 3 Walk the path from finding an investment opportunity to conducting due diligence, to closing a deal and writing a check with the support of your tutor. Build a pattern of the deal-making process to follow.