Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
During this three-day programme, you’ll address the issues of value enhancement and the key risks your business is facing. You'll learn how to assess business potential, factoring in the risks associated with the corporate market. You will cover:
- The drivers of corporate value creation
- The key risks of achieving value creation
- The risks involved in growth strategies
- To challenge the assumptions contained within valuation reports
- How to contribute in a confident way to the value creation process
Why take this course
You will learn how to react to the risks and deliver an acceptable return to the stakeholders. You will be able to develop a sustainable business for the future, which addresses the governance, environmental and other issues.
The course involves group discussion and case study analysis, meaning you will be able to implement what you have learned as soon as you return to work.
- Risk management essentials
- Drivers of value creation
- Understanding the key commercial business issues
- The financial drivers of business performance
- Operational risk management
- Developing risk standards
- Creating value Through M&A
- Commercial Corporate Due Diligence
- Techniques to Spot Business Performance Creativity
- Measuring Value Creation
- Discounted Cashflow Valuation Approach
- Peer Group Comparative Analysis
- Synergies, Control Premium, Minority Discounts and Purchase Methods
- Accretion/Dilution Valuation Approach
- Summary of the Key Issues
John Richardson was previously the Managing Director of the corporate finance subsidiary of a London merchant bank, having previously worked in an advisory capacity with several high profile global investment banks. He holds the position of Programme Director, Visiting Faculty at Cass Business S...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.