Who should attend
This course is ideal for marketing managers/executives and anyone working in the creation of digital products and services that want to learn about the process, tools and techniques to create homepages that convert.
About the course
As a modern marketer it is essential to understand the UX ‘big picture’ as it helps with any digital product or service design process. This hands-on course will take you through an end to end UX design journey based around the needs of different user personas. You’ll leave the course with an armoury of tools, techniques and checklists to help improve any website or app, that can be applied immediately. You will have the opportunity to ask questions to our experienced course leader throughout the day.
• Understand the key principles and benefits of a good user experience
• Design for the requirements of different customer personas
• Learn how to sketch key elements of a customer interface
• Define the components of an end to end customer journey
• Structure the information architecture in a logical way that is easily understood
• Design a navigation for a digital product of service
• Understand how users read and absorb information
• Principles and examples of how we design and read web pages
• Example designs and an idea of sketching and wireframing
• Apply the designs and principles to create your own working mobile app
Robert is Managing Director of Channel Dynamics. He's a conversion and digital product development professional with over 20yrs extensive hands-on experience of strategy, digital transformation and design. Robert has a relaxed and straightforward delivery style and likes to make his workshops as ...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.