Who should attend
Your peers on the course
This course is designed for a broad range of professionals within different industries. From beginners already working in and around the topic to professionals looking to understand how to design digital experiences for customers. This course aims to improve your knowledge about user design and give you the relevant practical tools for the best user experience. You will work with real-world briefs and apply the necessary tools and techniques in the process.
Our participants typically include UX Designer, Digital Designer, Product Owner, Digital Communicator, Digital Strategist, Service & Experience Designer, Art Director, Creative Director, Innovations Executive and Innovations Strategist.
About the course
Transform how you create and implement valuable user experiences.
A UX design course for today & tomorrow A user’s experience (UX) is fundamental for businesses looking to engage, attract, and retain visitors to its online platform. In just a matter of seconds, the user can be all in or bouncing out of a website.
This intensive UX design course helps to turn you into the design hero that both businesses and users are counting on to make the online experience the best it can possibly be. You’ll explore the thought process behind designing user journeys before building your knowledge by taking on real-world case studies. And you don’t need to be a digital expert. Our team of industry experts will support you throughout, so you can be confident in ensuring everything falls into the right place.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Understand the bigger picture of User Experience and why it is important.
- Understand all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with a company, its services and its products.
- Know the fundamentals of Design Thinking.
- Understand the difference between ‘friction’ and ‘opportunity’ when it comes to UX.
- Understand behaviors, characteristics, and motivations of customers.
- Know global trends in digital interface design, technical ideas in responsive design and design for multi-platform experiences.
- Ability to identify and communicate customer experience insights.
- Ability to map a customer journeys
- Build storyboards, scenarios, and wireframes to develop user experiences.
- Prototype and test a user experience solution.
- Ability to identify good and poor user experiences from studying existing customer journeys.
- Ability to properly generate new ideas and prioritize them.
- Ability to describe how UX methodology provides business benefits.
- Ability to describe the impact of UX methodology on marketing and advertising.
- Ability to engage colleagues and implement UX methodology in your organisation.
- Understanding of and ability to act on hinders & opportunities connected to implementation of UX.
- Ability to clearly present and communicate UX insights to others
What you’ll be doing
Learn with trusted practitioners
- A chance to get real-life insights from actual industry experts, who will support you in adapting your mindset and skills in design.
Renowned Learning Methodology
- Experience methodology that focuses on team collaboration instead of individual effort, and challenges you to grow personally and professionally.
Solve a real business challenge
- You’ll gain hands-on experience and direct knowledge of working on a real brief for an actual client.
Practical workshops and speaker sessions
- Sessions with course leaders to troubleshoot your hurdles and support your progress. Workshops to experiment and explore peer-based learning.
Explore Human-centred Design Thinking
- Grow your confidence in the theory and implementation of a design thinking approach.
Empathise with your Customer
- Learn to understand behaviors, characteristics, and motivations of your customers. Explore user research tools and determine good and bad user experience from studying existing consumer journeys. Big Picture UX.
Customer Journey Mapping
- How to explore human-centered design thinking and customer journey mapping to generate insights. Observe and understand what powers your users toward an intended goal or scenario – understanding friction vs opportunity in user experience.
Prototype your Ideas
- Build storyboards, scenarios, and wireframes to develop user experiences. Experiment and test ideas with rapid prototypes.
Innovate through Technology
- Explore global trends in digital interface design. Discover technical ideas in responsive design. Design for multi-platform experiences.
Take it Beyond the Team
- Understand, describe and discuss the value and implementation of user experience design, and how it provides business benefits. So that you can engage and bring clients and colleagues along the journey with you. You’ll learn how to discuss the impact of UX thinking on marketing and advertising campaigns.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.