Unleash the Power of Mentoring in Your Organization
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
A powerful way to engage employees, improve performance, and build loyalty is to create a mentoring program. Pairing less experienced workers with tenured workers can help keep lines of communication open. It demonstrates an interest in the long-term goals and success of employees, identifies opportunities to meet those goals, assists in succession planning, and passes on important values, expertise and experience.
A mentor provides professional advice and support. He or she willingly shares knowledge, experience and often personal and professional network contacts. Successful mentoring can help less experienced individuals navigate away from costly mistakes. For a mentor, the relationship provides an opportunity to gain a fresh perspective and the satisfaction from guiding others to professional success.
In this two-hour Live Online workshop, learn what it takes to make the launch of your program successful and avoid the challenges that often derail organizational initiatives.
This workshop will help you:
- Apply the essentials for launching a successful mentoring initiative
- Use guidelines to find, prepare, and match mentors to mentees for win-win outcomes
- Build stronger employee relationships through mentoring
You will be able to:
- Apply the essentials for launching a successful mentoring initiative.
- Determine a mentoring purpose and what mentee groups your program will serve.
- Use guidelines to find, prepare, and match mentors to mentees for win-win outcomes.
- Use a five step process for mentoring conversations to build strong relationships.
Who should attend
Leaders and managers who are involved in mentoring programs or who are interested in creating a mentoring program in their organization or department