Who should attend
- postgraduate students needing to undertake a scoping review
- researchers and academics looking to upskill in scoping reviews and knowledge synthesis
- clinicians looking to conduct scoping reviews.
About the course
How to conduct rigorous scoping reviews.
- An overview of knowledge synthesis approaches.
- When to perform a scoping review as compared to other approaches.
- How to form an appropriate question and inclusion criteria for a scoping review.
- How to develop a scoping review protocol.
- How to present and report a scoping review.
What is covered in the course?
- Describe and discuss the systematic review process.
- Become familiar with different types of review questions.
- Discuss when you would do a scoping review compared to a systematic review.
- Be able to conduct a Scoping review using appropriate methods.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- an understanding of knowledge synthesis approaches
- confidence in preparing for and undertaking a scoping review
- knowledge regarding the appropriate conduct of scoping reviews
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with lifelong skills developed in forming questions and gaining answers from the literature. .
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.