Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- CFOs looking to gain a strong understanding of DLT and cryptocurrencies
- CEOs looking for ideas on how Blockchain-DLT can be integrated to their organizations
- Marketing Directors wanting to gain competitive advantage in their industry space
- Board Members looking to fully leverage Blockchain-DLT for improved positioning
- R+D/ Product Development Teams looking for improved transparency and ease-of-use
- Business Development Directors looking for new opportunities in various markets-industries
About the course
This comprehensive Oxford seminar will examine the launch  and recent history of the Blockchain, how it has enabled the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies worldwide, and the upside potential for it to re-define the process-flow and cyber-security of all kinds of transactions on the global Internet.
It will provide senior managers with a comprehensive review of all facets of the Blockchain innovation, including multiple examples of how Distributed Ledger Technology [DLT] could be a once-in-a-generation paradigm shift in virtually all B2B and B2C web-based functionalities.
The seminar will review and analyze several case examples of DLT applications in financial markets, legal market ‘smart contracts’, the insurance industry, and dozens of time-stamp-confirmation sequences that happen daily – and their impacts on cost structures throughout the global economy.
Specifically you will learn:
- The development and introduction of the Blockchain with Bitcoin
- Distributed Ledger's Technology's impact on transparency and cyber-security
- Case Examples of Blockchain process-flow sequences and "Special Node" verifications
- To compare existing global transactions vs. Blockchain-enabled transactions
- The various Blockchain economies of scale from decentralization and eliminating intermediaries
- The multiple positive economic impacts of accrued execution speeds and reduced costs
- How the existing global deployment of DLT applications is configured
- The fast-approaching future of DLT across virtually all web-based commercial transactions
- Basic Tenets of the Satoshi Nakamoto algorithm for Bitcoin (worlds first cryptocurrency)
- Multiple-Simultaneous Transaction Verification-Clarification-Confirmation
- Problems in Existing Web-Based Transactions and Security
- Why the DLT Bottom-Up Model Outperforms the Existing Top-Down Models
- 2-Party Approaches and Standardization of Bid-Ask Pricing Interactions for Global parties
- Transparency and Truest in Direct Negotiation-Interaction
- Gains in Transaction Settlement Speed and Cost-Savings
- Removing Financial Intermediaries and Currency Translation
- Global Networking Verifications-Clarifications-Confirmations
- Tangible Cost-Savings on Two-Party Approaches and Negotiations
- Identifying and Overcoming Hurdles to Adoption-Execution Decisions
- Forecasting Blockchain -DLT Future Costs and Benefits
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.