Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The race to innovate has begun
Digital-first FinTech startups are rethinking the way the financial industry does business. Mobile payments are revolutionizing the way we send, spend and receive money, while blockchain technology is rarely out of the news.
But how well do you know these technologies? Could you use them in your organization?
Over two intensive days at Hyper Island, you will learn the key principles of emerging technologies and develop a customer-first approach to designing financial services. Using proven Hyper Island methodology, this course is designed to help you navigate the new financial services ecosystem and identify new opportunities for your organization.
Get a mindset
Understand how technology, communication and consumer behavior are changing.
Gain useful insights
Explore the case studies and cutting-edge approaches presented by industry experts.
Apply the right tools
Discover the digital tools, methods and tactics to transform your service design.
What you'll get
The networked society
- Understand the implications & disruption from the networked society on businesses, individuals, and society.
New customer behaviors
- Be able to discuss the changes in consumer behaviors and the digital eras impact on client journeys.
Communication & consumer needs
- Feel comfortable discussing communication channels and consumer needs in a networked society
Digitization vs digitalization
- Understand the objectives and differences in digitization vs digitalization
Create better teams
- Understand the fundamentals of group development and team behavior.
- 30% speaker sessions
- 30% workshops
- 30% peer to peer learning
- 10% reflection and preparing for action