Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Business Owners
- Innovation Managers
- Designers and Researchers
- Creative Directors
About the course
Learn about evolving trends and use them to create innovative products, brands and business strategies.
You need this course if you are:
- Working on your brand strategy and you are not sure it’s future-proof
- Learnt every innovation methodology, but haven't created your break-through product yet
- Think trends are silly, but your competitors are catching up with you too quickly
You will learn
- How to spot trends early and ride them, not being at the mercy of your category and playing catch-up
- How to play out different future possibilities and assess them against strategy, avoiding ‘oh shit’ moments
- How to know where to invest and what is just a ‘hype’
- How to deal better with uncertainty and safely explore future possibilities
- Learning and being prepared for different realities
Chapter 0: INTRO
- Superframe's approach to trends and foresight
- Learn how trends and foresight can inform the future of any business.
Chapter 1: TRENDS
- What are trends and how to distinguish them from fads
- Learn the tools to research, uncover and analyse trends as a team or on your own
Chapter 2: FORESIGHT
- Understand how you can use trends to start thinking about the future strategically
- Scoping foresight project: timeframes, outputs and key questions
Chapter 3: FUTURE-INFORMED BRANDS
- How to scope and prepare for a future-focused brand strategy.
- Using Trends Framework for Brand Identity, DNA and positioning.
Chapter 4: FUTURE-INFORMED INNOVATION
- Create new products and services informed by future insights
- Use tools that help guide your product strategy and create breakthrough innovation
Chapter 5: FUTURE-INFORMED STRATEGY
- Make your business ready for what the future holds
- How you can use the future scenarios tool to re-think your business strategy
After more than a decade of using insight and foresight to develop brand-, innovation- and business strategy for some of the biggest global brands, he started Superframe to help companies be more resilient. He has worked globally with senior business leaders across sectors including consumer tec...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.