Transforming Customer Complaints Into Opportunities
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
A complaint doesn’t have to be a negative experience. There are two aspects of complaints: the emotional and the logical/rational. Resolving complaints requires dealing with both. By clarifying complaints, lowering anxiety for both parties, using practical guidelines, and applying a process that deals with both the emotional and rational factors, participants can build stronger customer relationships.
This 3-hour Live Online workshop provides useful strategies and guidelines for successfully resolving customer complaints. Using the Restore and Retain Equation can help turn a complaint into an opportunity to create a loyal customer. Cross and up selling opportunities can result from a well-handled complaint. Finally, examining root causes of your common complaints can help you find ways to reduce or eliminate them. By effectively resolving complaints you can reduce stress, build relationships, and improve customer loyalty and retention.
This workshop will help you:
- Apply methods to manage emotions and reduce stress when resolving complaints
- Analyze the root causes of complaints to identify opportunities for strengthening customer relationships
- Transform complaints into additional sales and service opportunities
After this seminar, you will be able to:
- Transform complaints into additional sales and service opportunities.
- Use a consistent process to resolve and recover from complaints.
- Deal with emotional and logical aspects of complaints.
- Analyze the root causes of complaints to identify opportunities for strengthening customer relationships.
- Apply methods to manage emotions and reduce stress when resolving complaints.
Who should attend
Customer Service, sales representatives, customer and technical support teams, receptionists, and accounts payable personnel. This course is ideal for any client-facing employee.